Sunday, December 2, 2007

Get Set Go

Back when I was a little girl , I never liked to do anything in the kitchen.I grew up in a middle class family and I used to feel sorry for my mother who had to do all the houseworks by herself. Infact I studied hard all through those years just to make sure that I can buy some help and have a cooking-cleaning free life . Then I happened to marry a man who works in Unites States and moved here . Now even those works my mom never used to do , I have to do. But somewhere along the line , I started to enjoy cooking and started my culinary experiments. My recipebox got full with notes, my laptop got full with recipes ;then I started to look for a software that can organize all my notes and recipes.I couldnt find a good tool that could help me .The result of my frustration was my website www.INDIMOM.com. Favorites from me and my dear ones. This blog will be featuring the best of indimom recipes.Thanks to you all for your blessings
Yours truly
INDIMOM

No comments: